The ANSA Postgraduate Panel in 2015 was held at Melbourne University from 1-4 December.
Sessions were based on the larger conference themes and were:
- Medical anthropology theory and practice (Discussant: Dr Narelle Warren, Monash University)
- Ethnographic theory and practice (Discussant: Dr Gillian Tan, Deakin University)
- Online identity and worldview (Discussant: Dr Jolyne Sinanan, RMIT
- Religious moralities and creative practice (Discussant: Dr Debra McDougall, University of Western Australia)
- Migration, identity, and place (Discussant: Dr Celia McMichael, La Trobe University)
- Social hierarchies (Discussant: Dr Sharyn Davies, Auckland University of Technology)